Premium Firewood Roasted Garri From Nigeria.
Mbariket Premium Hand Fried Garri – All Natural Ethnic Nigerian Dry Cassava Grits – Grown Locally in Nigeria, Africa
$12.50 – $80.00
- Know Where Your Premium Garri Comes From: Mbariket owns and operates a 21,351 sq. foot garri production factory in Ikot Obiokoi village, Akwa Ibom State Nigeria and we are active in smallholder cassava and garri markets. We are working towards a traceable, transparent, and sustainable garri and cassava supply chain by 2027.
- 100% Nigerian Grown and Produced Premium Garri: At Mbariket, our cassava and garri are 100% Nigerian grown and produced. We hire indigenous garri specialists who have decades of combined experience to produce and deliver the best quality garri to customers worldwide. We are committed to job creation and people empowerment at the village level and larger communities in which we operate, in Nigeria.
- Firewood Roasted and Best Tasting Premium Garri: We Promote manual production that benefits farmers, workers, and communities. Our cassavas are manually harvested, hand washed with borehole (ground) water rich in natural minerals, and hand roasted over an open log fire, improving the flavor and taste.
- Caring For Our Customers: Caring for our customers is our top priority. If you have any questions, please contact us for immediate assistance.
- Shipping and Returns: We offer FREE shipping and delivery within 2-5 business days in the U.S. Food item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged, you may request a replacement.