Mbariket Heritage Walking Cane.
Heritage Walking Cane
- Wood checking may occur and are almost never a functional concern. It’s just a natural side effect of solid timber wood and will most likely close or shrink as the timber dries over time to the Equilibrium Moisture Content (EMC) of its environment.
- Part of our cache of creations – forged by time and memory – certified by the Nigerian National Commission for Museum and Monuments (National Museum).
- For aid walking, postural stability/improvement, accessorizing or home and office furnishing.
- Hand carved by indigenous artisans of Akwa Ibom State Nigeria, allowing native Ibibio charm to shine through.
- One straight piece – non detachable.
- Length: 36 inches.
- Handle Diameter: 4 ½ inches.
- Net WT. 1.14 LBS.
- Made in Nigeria.