Refined Oron Crayfish From Nigeria.
Mbariket Premium Oron Crayfish Seafood Seasoning – Grounded and Whole Form Ethnic Nigerian Crayfish – Clean, Sand Free and Sifted African Crayfish
$8.75 – $30.00
- Know Where the Crayfish You Eat Comes From: Consumers today are becoming increasingly passionate about the food they eat and where it comes from. Check out the behind-the-scenes video from Mbariket’s crayfish processing factory in Ikot Obiokoi village, Akwa Ibom State Nigeria, capturing our U.S.-based Founder and CEO, Rich Mbariket, and some of our team working hard to bring premium, sun-dried crayfish, sourced directly in Oron to customers worldwide.
- Clean and Sand Free Premium Crayfish: Eliminating sand, stones and shells in the crayfish supply chains is imperative to ensure a sustainable supply for generations to come. We’re exploring new innovations and enabling our team and suppliers to meet that demand.
- Creating Employment Opportunities Around Aquaculture in Nigeria: Our purpose extends beyond our crayfish products and is driven from the cornerstone of our business to accelerate employment opportunities around aquaculture in Nigeria. We are so proud of our superstars who make it all possible.
- Caring For Our Customers: Customer care is our top priority. Mbariket continues to evolve and find new ways to serve our customers around the world. If you have any questions, please contact us today for immediate assistance.
- Shipping and Returns: We offer FREE shipping and delivery within 2-5 business days in the U.S. Food item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged, you may request a replacement.